
Coffee dates. I just love them. I had a wonderful coffee date last night and it has put me in the most wonderful mood today. There is something so sweet about sitting across from someone, sipping on some coffee or tea, and sharing life with each other. These last couple weeks have been really wonderful. Last night I realized this is the happiest I have been in quite a long time and I am so thankful for that. I think a lot of that has to do with the wonderful people in my life right now.
I am feeling so blessed by amazing friends and relationships that have been developing this year. I'm definitely a "make new friends, but keep the old" type of person. The Younglife community has blessed me with so many friends who I couldn't picture my life without. But I absolutely adore those old friends. The ones that have been there through thick and thin. The ones you can go for months or even years without seeing and come back together and pick up right where you left off. The ones that know you inside and out. The ones that make you feel alive. The ones that you know you can always depend on. The ones that were there for the awkward stages, the break ups, the laughter, and the tears. Those friends, they mean the world to me. I am so thankful to have so many people that fall into this category and today, I am smiling thinking about each and every one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment