you belong to a boat out at sea
you belong with your love on your arm

you belong somewhere you feel free

run away, let your heart be your guide.
thank you tom petty for helping me through this day.
I am having one of those days where I just want to run away.
I want to be among the wildflowers in the first picture... back in Oregon, sitting on my beloved bench on the Gearhart coast.
I want to be sitting on the pier in the second picture, after enjoying a nice meal and latte at Coffee Girl.
I want to find love.
I want to be somewhere I feel free. I want to be sitting at the picnic table where I took the fourth picture.... watching the sunset, enjoying a cool Oregon night.
I want to run away. Not from anything or anyone in particular. I just want go somewhere where I can feel free again. Many people don't think I had a good time in Oregon this past summer.... that is 100 % false. My 3 months in Oregon were some of the best months of my life. Some of the most challenging times, some of the most beautiful memories, and some of the most growing experiences of my life. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now. I'm feeling trapped, bored, ordinary, and itching to get out of here. I think I left my heart in Oregon and I would love nothing more than to run away from here and let my heart be my guide.
I want to be among the wildflowers, I want to be somewhere I feel free.
No comments:
Post a Comment