Things I love about July:
1) My birthday
2) Monsoons
3) Watermelon Eeegees
4) 4th of July
5) These skies
6) Pool days with the girls
I can't believe how fast this summer is going by. Sometimes I am sad about that, but other times I just want summer to be over so I can be back in school and back with friends again. Tomorrow is the first 4th of July that I will not be spending with my best friend, Melissa, in a long, long time. The 4th is kind of "our holiday" and I will dearly miss spending it with her. Widsom teeth come out on Monday, so I am anticipating being out of commission for a while. I'm not looking forward to it at all, in fact I'm rather nervous. BUT I am looking forward to laying around and eating ice cream for a couple of days, I haven't really gotten to do that yet this summer : ]
Jealous of pool days with the girls!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July! Doesn't quite feel like it here though : (
You're birthday is coming up so soon yay!!! Also, found this great cider here called Strobough (I think!) you should try it!