Okay sorry, I cannot get that song out of my head. SPEAKING OF airplanes.... I bought my plane tickets tonight. Oregon August 1st- 7th. I am beyond ecstatic! As I was talking through the dates with my mom, I could just feel my mood change and I have been so happy this whole night. I can't even fall asleep. I know it's still a whole month away, but I just can't wait.
My mom and I babysat my nephew, Conner, today and it was so great. He was so full of smiles and really didn't cry at all. He is such a little bundle of joy..... Also, he is pretty much a baby model.

This little boy is really going to grow up to be a dog lover that's for sure. He already is so fascinated by them. Maggie thinks he is pretty neat too. : ]
No comments:
Post a Comment