Monday, October 4, 2010

roomies

Life with roommates really is great. Over the summer, I moved back home and although my dogs are perfect roommates and my parents aren't too bad most of the time, I truly missed living with roommates. I was so blessed to have lived in the Young Life House the past two years. Although there were times that I wanted to rip my hair out or punch someone in the face, I am so thankful that I can look back on the experience and truly appreciate all of the ups and downs, all of the friendships that were formed, all of the outrageous memories and quotes, and just the experience as a whole. I am so so so happy I got to live with all of these wonderful people:



That brings me to this year. I am finally moved into the new house on Highland. It was a rough start for sure between landlord issues, dates getting pushed back, finding furniture, trying to decorate the numerous incredibly white walls, etc. But I finally feel like I am settled here. It has been so much fun decorating my new room. I feel like my style has definitely evolved a little bit each year and this year my room finally feels so "me." I am also so excited to get to live with Lauren and Lauren for the third year in a row, as well as Lexi for the first time! I have such a good feeling about this year and can't wait to see what it entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment