Item #1- a couple of old mason jars

I think I'm going to use them to create something like this for my house next year : ]

I found this idea on a wedding website, of course, but I really love it as a household decoration as well. I might get some smaller glass containers like the ones in the picture, but we'll see. I really love old mason jars, they have such character.
Item # 2- random belt ($3)

The dress I didn't find at Savers, however it is my new favorite summer item from Forever : ] I just thought this belt was fun & quirky.... and for $3 how could I pass it up?
Item # 3 - vintage purse! ($5)

I've been looking for a new purse because, sadly, my wonderful rice sack purse from Oregon is falling apart. I wasn't actually looking for a used one but when I saw this one I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. I think it has a good summer feel to it : ]
So time to make the switch. I will miss my rice sack bag, but I will not miss it shedding on me.

P.S- I only have a toothbrush in there because it was a new one from when I got my teeth cleaned recently haha! But I will admit that I always carry floss in my purse.
No comments:
Post a Comment